Design Thinking meets Future Thinking
In collaboration with
The focus of this program is for participants to learn how to envision the future and how to translate future concepts into reality with a clear methodology and toolset, founded in Design Thinking. During the 2-day training, participants will work hands-on in teams to design future scenarios in an impactful way by prototyping and validating.
Participants will explore how to unravel an abstract future vision and dissect it into actionable and manageable elements while linking them to overarching concepts such as Systemic Design. By working on a real future case, participants experience important phases and reflect on their personal preferences and response to these approaches.
Co-founder, Managing Partner, Expert Facilitator DesignThinkers Academy Eastern Europe
Adela is a highly experienced Design Thinking business consultant and trainer, with a consistent background in assisting start-ups and business developments, teaching entrepreneurship and leadership practices within corporate and NGO environments with a strong focus on business development, future leadership skills, systems thinking and people management & coaching.
Europe, Asia, United States, & Dubai
Design Thinking, Systems Thinking, Futures Thinking, Future Leadership SkillsInnovation Facilitation, IdeationPersonal Coaching
30-31 October 2023
9:00 AM–4:00 PM
Emirates Towers, 3D Office
Managers, Team Leaders, Executives, Decision Makers, Freelancers, Consultants
- Welcome & Intro
- Principles of Future Thinking and Design Thinking
- Future Exploration Framework
- Systemic Design
- Shift from Trends to Values & Needs
- Review & close
- Design Future Scenarios
- Prototyping & Validation
- Implementation of Future Thinking
- Review & close
At the end of the lab, the participant will be able to:
- Apply the framework and tools, resulting in Future Scenario Prototypes for a pre-defined challenge
- Outline the principles and flow of Future and Design Thinking;
- Identify techniques to apply this way of working in order to design and validate Future Scenarios;
- Experience how it feels to design for the future;
- Recognize the opportunities and when to apply this way of working.
Participant will be awarded a certificate upon completion.
For any support and inquiries, please contact: [email protected]