Dubai Future Fellowship Terms and Conditions
Dubai Future Foundation (DFF) was established to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Dubai, positioning it as a leading city of the future through collectively imagining, inspiring and designing Dubai’s future in collaboration with government and private entities. One of the ways in which DFF achieves its aims is through creating exciting initiatives for citizens and residents of the UAE to continue to make Dubai and the UAE a remarkable place to live, work and innovate. The Dubai Future Fellowship (the Fellowship) is one such initiative that has been created by DFF to provide a home for the region’s most exceptional achievers, innovators, entrepreneurs, academics and creators.
The following terms and conditions (T&Cs) shall come into force immediately from your opting to accept the T&Cs as part of the application process through the website at https://www.dubaifuture.ae/fellowship/ (the Fellowship Website) and shall continue and remain in force and effect for the duration of your membership within the Fellowship:
- Eligibility: Eligibility for the Fellowship has been reserved to pre-selected individuals that have been issued with invitation codes (each a Nominee or You/Your). Such nomination is personal to each Nominee and cannot be transferred in any way to another person. Each Nominee has been selected due to their extraordinary talent, achievements and contributions to the UAE as determined by DFF acting in its sole discretion at all times. To progress from a Nominee to a full member of the Fellowship (a Fellow or You/Your), each Nominee is required to (i) register using the “Apply Now” link on the Fellowship Website; (ii) create a DFF FutureID; and (iii) complete all requisite fields on the application form. Once the registration is complete, DFF will inform each Nominee if any further information is required to complete the registration and status as a Fellow. Each Nominee agrees that DFF has the right to request further information as DFF deems appropriate to complete the registration and confirm each Nominee’s status as a Fellow. You agree and acknowledge that all information submitted to DFF as part of Your registration as a Fellow is true and accurate.
- Induction as a Fellow: should Your nomination be confirmed, You will be inducted into the Fellowship as a Fellow and eligible to receive the Benefits set out in section 3 below.
- Benefits: Fellow are eligible to receive the following:
- Invitations to exclusive events; workshops and gatherings which provide any opportunity for you to share your idea, requests, ideas and proposals with other Fellows and DFF
- Access to DFF’s VIP network of Fellows or similar high-achievers (as determined by DFF acting in its sole discretion)
- Lifetime admission to the Museum of the Future (subject to official opening)
- Fast-track eligibility for an accelerated 10 year Golden Visa (subject to the requisite clearance, approvals and further terms and conditions that DFF may communicate to you from time to time). Please note this benefit is not guaranteed.
- Expectations of Fellows:
- As a Fellow, DFF reserves the right to request that You volunteer a minimum of four (4) hours per month to assist DFF as required from time to time. Such voluntary contributions may include but are not limited to, providing advice on a particular topic/area, being available for phone calls, making introductions, generating ideas and offering suggestions to DFF initiative and programs (as applicable).
- To the extent that during the course of the Fellowship or otherwise, DFF and You agree to collaborate in regard to any specific innovation / ideation workshop or similar project, You agree any acknowledge that any such engagement will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Confidentiality: These T&Cs, together with any further information shared with each Nominee and/or Fellow as part of the registration process for the Fellowship are confidential and shall be treated as such at all times. By agreeing to these T&Cs, You agree to keep such information confidential and agree not to disclose any information about the Fellowship application process to anyone. If any of the events hosted for the Fellowship are highly confidential in nature, DFF reserves the right to impose further confidentiality obligations on Fellows in attendance at such events as DFF considers appropriate, acting in its sole discretion. Any such confidentiality restrictions and obligations will be communicated to Fellows ahead of attendance.
- Publicity: You agree to recognise the goodwill attached to the Fellowship, DFF, its affiliates and the Government of Dubai and You shall not knowingly or negligently take or do any action or permit or suffer any omission that would be detrimental to or adversely affect the Fellowship, DFF, its affiliates and/or the Government of Dubai. DFF agrees that all Fellows are permitted to refer to themselves as a “Dubai Future Fellow” only. Subject to this limited designation only, You agree that nothing in these T&Cs or otherwise grants You a right or licence to use any trademarks or intellectual property rights of DFF or its affiliates or otherwise act in a way that seeks to associate You with DFF and/or its affiliates.
If at any time during the application process or other wise during the Fellowship, a Nominee or Fellow (as applicable) consider any of these T&Cs are unclear or unambiguous, a written request by email for clarification should be sent to [email protected].